Saturday, April 14, 2007

testing, 1,2, 3, testing - 4/14/2007

I have not thought to post the address to show off my site. It is http://stu-inst.usu.edu/~cfelt/money

I was able to test the site out this week and found a few areas that I will change. The students use computers with 10-inch screens. With this different screen size, the menu on the budget page needs to be moved down, as is it covers up the needs/wants link. The wording on the final test for question number 5 needs to be redone. I decided the discussion board link on the first page should go directly to the discussion board where as in the lesson, there is an introductory page to let the students know what they need to do. The students who were going to the discussion board from the first page, already knew what they needed to do, they were just coming back to finish or check out other peoples posts. Also, I found a few more glitches that I didn’t catch with compatibility between Explorer and the HTML I coded.

3 comments:

Zach Jones said...

Crisy,

Keep up the good work and thanks for the post on my blog. Your blog looks interesting. The techniques of teaching are a great thing. Esspecially for math. Anyhow, its good to see a fellow rock climber in the blog world.

Regards,
Zach

K and M said...

Thanks for the comment Crissy! It's good to hear from you! But I'm confused - Hawaii? Is that where you are? We still have your wedding present! :) Maybe when things settle here, we'll finally get around to mailing it! I don't think we have your address, though. Details!

-Michelle

Kate Felt, MA. MFT said...

you are a nurd but i love you